Zone3 Men's 2023 Advance Wetsuit


Size: -
Price:
Sale price€329,00

Tax included Shipping calculated at checkout

Niedrigster Preis in den letzten 30 Tagen: €329,00 EUR

Description

The Advance wetsuit is recognized as the best entry level wetsuit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection while keeping the price point as low as possible.

The Advance wetsuit is recognized as the best entry level wetsuit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection while keeping the price point as low as possible. The wetsuit not only provides warmth, but also allows you to swim faster and with less effort. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining provide even more comfort and flexibility.

The Advance wetsuit has received a lot of recognition in the triathlon world. The 220 Magazine Award received a 95% and the coveted Best on Test award. Many of the mid-range products are more than double the price of Zone3's Advance wetsuit. Tri247.com has also tested the wetsuit in the past and stated that the shoulder flexibility feels as good as a top of the range wetsuit from other well known brands.

The suit offers the key features that have made Zone3 wetsuits so popular, but changes to the materials and thickness of the product allow the suit to be priced very competitively.

  1. The new and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
  2. Innovative new "Free Flex" lining used for the underarm panels to improve fit and provide more distance with each arm stroke, improving endurance and swimming speed.
  3. New laser-cut neck finish for a more comfortable "soft-close" fit around the neck. In combination with the great fit on the body, it is one of the most comfortable entry-level wetsuits around.
  4. Slightly thicker panels are positioned around the legs and hips to provide support, reduce drag and make swimming much easier.
  5. The use of "SpeedFlo" fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag in the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% consists of high-quality, rubberized neoprene.
  6. Zone3's patented silicone-coated Pro-Speed ​​??Cuffs ™ on the wrists increase the speed of removal, thus saving time and energy. "Quick Release" leg panels have also been added for easy on and off.
  7. High visibility cuffs, ankles and arms help you be seen better in the water.
  8. Fully stitched and taped for increased flexibility and comfort.
  9. Downward-closing quality YKK zipper that makes the suit easier to take off and put on.
  10. Thickness is 2mm around shoulders and under arms, 3mm on chest and upper back, 4mm on torso, legs and sides.

The Advance is the perfect suit for anyone just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively, it's a great tracksuit if you want to save your best suit for the race. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3's key features to ensure you swim quickly, comfortably and enjoyably.

Industry prices:
220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
Triathlon Plus: top value 2016

Putting on a wetsuit correctly: Here are the step-by-step instructions

Zahlungsoptionen

American Express Apple Pay Google Pay Klarna Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay SOFORT Union Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

Weitere Empfehlungen

Zuletzt angesehen